it was one year ago today (happy etsy birthday to me!)
by Stacie Bloomfield / 1 comment
I remember a year a go, nervously deciding if I should list anything at all on etsy. The online world seemed so daunting, and I felt like I would just get lost in the crowd. My sweet husband encouraged me to just doodle, list some items, and see what happened.
My expectations were too high. I thought people would snatch up my drawings so quickly! It took months before a had a sale. Now, 1 year later, even though I have only sold 33 items, I am fairly happy with the progress I have made.
My 1 year highlights:
- Being featured on decor8
- One of my prints "Oh, Deer" being listed on Etsy's blog "The Storque" under Etsy Find's: Undiscovered Territory! Check it out here (it is the first on the "related items" list).
- Being featured AGAIN on "The Storque", this time as the main Mother's Day image!
- The Love that this little Owl Alphabet Poster has received since I created it!
- Making new friends online!
- Sponsoring some incredible blogs over the months! Smile and Wave, Thompson Family Life, and Prudent Baby!
Oh, and be sure to come back later for a little giveaway to celebrate this special occasion!