So Much To Do, Never Enough Time
by Stacie Bloomfield
Mini Goals Chalkboard by MaryKateMcDevitt
It is Friday night, and both girls are asleep! I have a million things that I should be working on. So I thought I would share my weekend "to-do" list with you! Ya'll ready for this? (The #'s in green are really just things I want to do, but alas, I doubt they will actually happen)
- Sew 300+ animal pillows (that's right, 300 for my upcoming Fab.com sale .... le sigh)
- Finish laying out as much of issue 7 of La Petite Magazine as possible
- Ship wholesale samples to Australia
- Clean my pee stained carpet. Yes, every person under the age of 7 (that's how old Wallace is) has peed on the carpet in the past week
- Cook a main dish and dessert for a church potluck
- Clean the house..... it is looking mighty rough
- Get oil changed in car
- Clip Schroeder's nails... he has to look purty if we are to find a new home for him!
- Cut husband's hair
- Exercise! Mama still needs to drop 10 pounds!
- Enlarge the waistband on this AWESOME vintage skirt I purchased!
- Read my new House Beautiful Magazine
- Spend quality time with Violet... she had her last day of daycare today and she has been a sad clown
- Work on my NEW blog layout
- Begin work on my wholesale order for Ruche!
In all honesty, I have had a lot of change in my life. Had a baby. Quit my job. Now Violet is home with me the majority of the time too. Gingiber has taken off in a great way, but golly I am feeling stretched thin. I didn't take off much time for maternity leave. And am feeling a bit burned out. Yet I am compelled to work as much as possible.
I need a vacation.
Any advice on work/life balance? I know I need to take 2 days a week off, but my plate is so full now I don't feel like I can afford to, ya know?
Thanks for listening to me ramble tonight,